Welcome to Writertain…. Where you will find resources that will help you become an author-
Self-published and Traditional Publishers
But also features stories and tales that would excite readers too.
There are four main reasons you can be here;
- To read amazing stories
- To improve your craft as a writer
- To Learn how to write
- To Learn How To Publish Your Book in Nigeria.
Scroll down to select your choice.
c. Fortunecity Series by Akintayo Akinjide
- A Dread In The Spine
- Grabbing The Hot Gate
- Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening
2. To improve your craft as a writer. Are you here to inprove your craft, then you need to pick from the following
B. Thesaurus: with it you can easily describe things without fear or any of such. There are several ones.
C. Learn Some Important Facts About Nigerian Literature and how they can be of help to you, the writer.
3. To Learn how to write…
There are several ways of doing this but you can start by freestyling with our numerous writing prompts
4. To Learn How To Publish in Nigeria
a. Traditional publishers: they all have their different ways of doing things and you can simply opt for their various services
- How To Publish Your Book Through Farafina
- How To Publish With Cassava Republic
- How To Publish With Quramo Book Publishers
- How To Publish With Quramo Publishers
b. Self-publishing: self- publishing requires a lot. You need to know how to handle everyone of them
a. Popular Self-Book-Publishers
c. A Checklist
1. Book Covers Design: you need a well-designed book cover for your books. For example: Imasetng, the official book cover designers for Writertain Publishers.
2. Book Editor: you need a very good book editor to ensure that the book is topnotch.
3. Book Publisher : this refers to the medium you want to use. Are you ready to self-publish the book as an Ebook or as a hardbook or both.
4. Book Distributions: this is your marketer.
5. Synopsis : the best summary is required to make a great sales
6. Book Reviewers: these are people you can easily talk to make others see the message others have not seen. They enlighten the world about your book before it is being published.
7. Marketing Book Reviews : this is the book review you wrote yourself.
8. Obtaining and Assigning an ISBN (
9. Obtain Copyright Registration (hardcopy)
10 Printing Press : if you are for hardcopy, you need to get a very good hard copy. A very good example of such person is
11. Book Launching : the date and all other things required to make sure your book is exposed to the world on a personal level.
12. Awards that can be contested for.
13. Speaking Engagement.