Quramo Publishing Limited is one of the new TradoPublishing houses that have stepped out of the norm of regular printing presses and publishing house, and have made books fun for readers. Some of their authors include Umari Ayim, Author of ‘Guardian of the Fall’; Vivian Kay, Author of ‘ Secret Places’; Nike Cambell-Fatoki, Author of ‘Bury Me Come Sunday Afternoon’.
1. Read Their Books: Not necessarily all. Try to read their works. If you can get your hands on the summaries of their books, do that also. It would give you a chance to know if your book can be published with them.
2. Your synopsis: Send Synopsis not blurb or Teaser: Synopsis is what the editors read after they have read some parts of your novel. The synopsis gives them details on the main theme, a major character, and the major conflict.
Whereas, a teaser is just to catch the readers’ attention. For example:
The Enchanted Swans by Christy Nicholas
Fionnuala must care for her three brothers while learning to live under an evil curse. Will she find a way to break the spell, or will they remain swans, tethered to three places for nine hundred years?
Meanwhile, Blurbs are quotes from other people about your book.
Quramo Publishings would only accept a synopsis, and ensure it is not more than a page (Why will it be more than a page, are you writing another novel).
3.Send an Excerpt: Along with the synopsis, send the first 3 chapters of your work in a word document.
4. Format Your Work: Use the following format for any work you want to send to them;
justify to the left
Times New Roman 11
5. Author’s Biography: 50 Words
6. Send it to email@example.com or visit their website to submit.
7. Now, wait for like 6 weeks to get a reply. Another chance to write another great book.
* Make sure they give you a reply before you send in a new manuscript.
Have any issue, let’s hear from you.